|This article/section is a stub|
This article/section is short and lacking information. You can help the Mega64 Wiki by expanding it.
Kevin "Sparky" Bushong is the full-time guy of the Mega64 crew.
Kevin's most notable talents are engrained in his being. How he acts determines who he is as a person. Kevin maintains a stoic silence 30% of the time, giving the impression of deep thought. There is, however, no way to confirm the complexity of his thoughts. It is rumored that he has a GED an PHD an MIT and a PSP, making him the smartest person associated with Mega64.
Kevin runs a personal channel called Sparky8265. Just like the other Mega64 crew members, Kevin posts videos about his life. Kevin currently has no skits on his channel. However, Kevin is known for scaring the Mega64 crew. Every Halloween he pranks the Mega64 crew by coming in unexpectingly. In 2011 he came in during a podcast and in 2012 he came in during Garrett's poorly played stream.
|One of the E3 attendees||E3: 1975||June 6, 2006|
|Gamer||Local Leaders||April 17, 2006|
|Backround Person||VGA Commercial: Messiahz||December 6, 2007|
|Backround Person||Backyard Messiahz #1||October 1, 2008|
|Backround Person||Backyard Messiahz #2||October 1, 2008|
|Backyard Person||Backyard Messiahz #3||October 1, 2008|
|Harmonix and Nintendo employee||Indie Man||March 22, 2010|
|Super Scribblenauts Player||Rocco is in Super Scribblenauts||October 19, 2010|
|Student||Gnomon School of Visual Effects Commercial||May 25, 2011|
|Halo Fan||HALO EARLY ANNIVERSARY?||August 27, 2011|
|Soldier||GHOST RECON FUTURE SOLDIER Commercial||November 7, 2011|
|Nintendo Marketing Crew Member and Voiceover||The Wii U Conspiracy||January 9, 2012|
|Gamer||Modern Game Journalism The Movie||April 3, 2012|
|Nintendo Employee and Corporate Sponsor Advertisement Person||INDIE MAN RETURNS||April 11, 2012|
|Art Professional||METAL GEAR RISING/ MEGA64 E3 TEASER||June 1, 2012|
|Sparky Crackers||The Vita Mystery||June 21, 2012|
|Diablo 3 Player||DIABLO 3 - NIGHT OF 1000 ERRORS||September 25, 2012|
|Normal Guy||SCRIBBLENAUTS UNLIMITED||November 7, 2012|
|Soldier||IS MISSINGNO REAL? (VG FACT CHECKERZ)||February 7, 2013|
|Bayonetta Fan||The Bayonetta Suicides||March 4, 2013|
- Kevin is the most mysterious out of the Mega64 crew. His age is unknown along with his family. (EDIT: HE'S 38 HOLY SHOT - CITATION NEEDED DUDE!!!!)
- Kevin is known for bringing the most bizarre foods on the Christmascast, then barely eating any of them. An example would be on 2011's pig's feet, 2012's clam juice, or 2014's forever infamous rotten eggs.
- Kevin is also the most silent member of the crew.
- Kevin is an official ButterCreamer.
- Kevin is also now a full time Mega64 member thanks to Patreon supporters. Only Rocco Botte and Shawn Chatfield also share this distinction.